Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Welcome

     Welcome brothers and sisters to my blog site on Fire Engineering! I am very honored to be a part of the Fire Engineering family, and want to thank Chief Bobby Halton for allowing me to contribute to the fire service, and Fire Engineering! Here is a little background information for you. I am a career firefighter for the City of Fountain Fire Department in Fountain,CO for the last 14 years. I am currently assigned to a station that houses an engine and a ladder. Our current staffing level is two firefighters. Depending on the alarm type, we will either respond the engine or the ladder. I am also a Colorado State Fire Instructor I, a member of the training division, and also instruct classes for neighboring fire departments. Again, I am very excited for this opportunity to contribute whatever I can to the fire service. I should have a new blog posted in the next few days.

No comments:

Post a Comment